YouTube is a very interesting video posting and viewing community that is free for all. It is so simple to find the songs you like with just a few clicks and sometimes, you like a song so much, you want to keep it on loop in your own computer or gadget.
Here is how you can download music from YouTube:
1. Find the song you want to download on YouTube.
2. Right click and copy the URL of the video that can be found at the top of the browser.
3. In a new browser window, type the key words “best YouTube to mp3 converter”.
4. In the mp3 converter website, look for the bar where the URL is supposed to go.
5. Paste the URL into the bar.
6. Click the “convert video” button.
7. Wait as the file is being processed and the download is complete.
7. Find a link that says “download”.
8. Your computer will download the song. This may take seconds up to a few minutes depending on your internet speed and the size of the mp3 file.
9. Once the download is finished, click on the song for it to play on your media player.
10. Check if the file is playing smoothly.
11. Rename or move it around your audio library if needed.
Thanks to the technology that we have now, downloading songs from YouTube is easy as pie.